Monday, May 14, 2012

Dedicated To Reach Goal Lord Willing

Everyday we see people wanting to get ahead and plagued with deception and negativity. I do NOT believe God is so cruel to give us dreams without a means to achieve them.
 My personal goal is this: 
1.  By 01 June 2012, to help 10 families or individuals to be in a position to make an additional income of $15,000 a month. In the first week  and not to exceed two weeks help those 10 families or individuals to make $1,750 within one week with my personal help and ambition.

2. This Wednesday, I am hosting a 5K Run/Walk for National Police Week and all proceeds go to the families of police officers who have given their lives in the line of duty.  First time to do this and hoping to send at least $2,500 to the charity!  Not bad when I live in a very small community surrounded by fields of corn and soybeans in Indiana...LOL!

How can I do this?  Honestly, with God's help it is not that hard for He has opened a door that only He could make available and I am the messenger!
1. I have experience in building a $172,000 business in two months from my own efforts.  At the age of 14, I raised $3,500 in one day of smoke detectors to go into the homes of the physically handicapped and senior citizens.  Pretty good for a kid in Oklahoma!


2. I work with a CEO who has built two businesses each to $1.6 billion in two years and made them public on the NYSE to sell for $1.8 billion.

3. I work with a legend in the industry who has always been the top producer with 33 years, of experience and even helped Robert Kiyosaki get launched as a #1 Best Seller with Rich Dad Poor Dad.

4. I work with another young man who has helped people build businesses to exceed over six figure monthly incomes. 

Now make the last three lines that contains "I" your own statements.  This is the beginning of your story!  I can do it...you can do it!

When I put my mind to something and say I am going to do it, announce it, and write it down guess what happens?  I Do It!!  I am a man of integrity and nothing I have succeeded at was done without the Lords blessings! I firmly believe and know that to be true!

The only thing missing here is YOU!!!!

Love In Christ,
Foy Jamathan Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment