Monday, August 29, 2011

Ideas Market Results


Frustration with a dream: Many times we have great ideas, but get so frustrated in trying to come up with a plan of action to get the results we want.  Today it seems everyone has advice to give on how to get where we need to go in life to find security in today's economy.  Sadly most of that advice will only sustain for awhile and then keep us where we are - broke and in more debt than where we already were in the beginning. When faced with a dilemma what do most people do?  They do one of two things get more determined or quit.  Unfortunately most want the easy road - to get more on less and do what everyone else seems to be doing.  What is the majority doing?  Just getting by paycheck-to-paycheck.  The happy people are the ones who have a desire for change and don't like the norm.  The happy people are the ones who the majority want to be like.  What is so different?  The happy people have an IDEA they TAKE ACTION and then enjoy the CHANGE they have made in life!

What does this have to do with FRUSTRATION?  I had an IDEA to get out of debt for my family and help others to do the same.  I took action to study what would be the best method to reach my personal goal.  Took a few years and I found it!  Always heard, "If it sounds too good to be true - it probably is and watch out for scams."  Well, I sought out the best people I could find to help me look for a vehicle to make my dream a reality.  Then I found it!  Wow - yippy - awesome!  

Now how do I contact people and share what I have found? Make phone calls and contact my friends and family!  Yeah...great they don't think like me...they think I am nuts or say, "you go make it happen and we will think about it. " Okay, I can go on Facebook and post something there to get attention to my business!  I can start a blog to make more contacts with people!  Alrighty-then!! 

Right now I have gotten a good idea of what Jesus went through trying to save mankind.  Wait, what I have found was an answer to a prayer!  I am working with Christian people who are making a difference.  Yep there's the Dream the Struggle and the Victory!  This struggle part really stinks! 

Reality Check: It is me....I have been so focused on the struggle and not on drawing winners in and have gotten what I was desiring...the frustration in the struggle!  I am reading: Think and Grow Rich, and then my mentor suggested I read this book.  I was excited to be doing something already that he would encourage me to start doing.  

I know...I know, this blog is a little long....seems like I have the gift of gab here!  Well, now you get a better sense that I am not some monotone technical kind of guy!  I am normal and have something so exciting to share....the best part is I am a leader and doing something different is exciting!  Who I am working with is exciting!  I love the idea: "If you help enough people get what they want, you will also get what you want." I don't remember where this quote came from...it is awesome!  I want to help people get what they want in life and gain a larger audience!  I have already reached a few people and making a difference for them.

I have seen the worst life has to offer. Yes,  some of you probably have seen worse than I have of what life has to offer.  I am about to retire in three year from my previous job.  In those soon to be 21 years, I have personally, saved lives and one being my daughter's. Witnessed death first-hand to include mass graves.  In 1994, I watched children starving and fight over a package of M&M's.  I witnessed two countries currency go to nothing and be thrown into the streets.  I have seen our own countrymen and women be blown to pieces before my own eyes.  My own family members and friends killed by terrorism here in America.  I held a two month old baby, who was smothered to death by her mother because her drug addiction was more important and didn't want responsibility to raise a child.  I lost a business due to a business partner, who was also a missionary, because of Meth.  He lost everything to include his family.  Personally, I have survived several terrorist attacks and have often wondered why God spared my life.  I worked in the jail system and saw the worst of society from drug dealers, to child molesters, gang members, white supremacist, and mafia assassins.  The world is sad and full of bad news, but we fight on to live a better and fulfilling life.  Reality Check: Life is too short to live in the doom and gloom.  Get excited that you are alive and do something wonderful with it for you and your family!

I want to make a difference in this life for you! I am only one person, who can help change this world one person at a time.  This world is not about me and it would be great to know I did my best to help make it a better place.  I know how to help a lot of people be successful, and frustrated that people seem to be so confused on what direction to go with their lives.  If you get anything from me it is this: YOU ARE A WINNER !!!  YOU CAN TAKE AN IDEA HERE, PUT ACTION TO IT AND LIVE A BETTER AND CHANGED LIFE!  The choice is yours...God bless!

Foy 


No comments:

Post a Comment