Sunday, August 21, 2011

Trying To Choose A Network Marketing Company?

Thousands of Companies and Tons of Advisers
Wow!  There are a lot of choices out there and so many people who coaching you to build your business.  When I discovered that Network Marketing was the business of the 21st Century and made sense to move from the Employee Quadrant to the Business Quadrant, from Robert Kiyosaki's books and Donald Trump books.  I was overwhelmed with making the decision on where to put my money and time and energy and my reputation.  What the heck?  I spent three years thinking about what I would do for the next 20 years of my life.  I could start my own business, but what kind of business?  I could do a service or product type and they all had their up-side and down-side.  I didn't have money to throw away, besides it would be nice to have dressers in my house.  My time was precious to spend on work and with family.  What makes me different from anyone else?  Nothing absolutely nothing except one thing I had discovered.  Desire!  Yes, desire to choose my dream and taking action to get it

I needed to get through the jungle and find my compass. 
Well, it took me six months to find what I was looking for and let me tell you it came with prayer.  If I hadn't found direction and my business in time my wife's patience was getting very thin from hearing..."Hey babe,  what do you think about this idea?" 

She was already past the rolling eyes to the glaring stare and saying, "I am going to bed, so make up your mind I don't want to hear it anymore - just make a decision."  

Guy's you know that when your woman has had enough the shed is coming.  It was winter and that was not an option for me.  Fortunately, my wife helped me with her womanly intuition of what to look at, as I was about to spend $2,500 to start with a company that to me made sense.  I opted to listen to her and a friend on Facebook who introduced me to his friend and explained how I should evaluate network marketing companies.  I asked them what business they were in and they said, "it really doesn't matter right now.  We want you to know how to find a business, how to evaluate them and make a decision on what interests you.  The choice is yours and we can help you evaluate what company will make a win-win for you."  What did this advice cost me?  My time!  Shoot yeah, in a couple of days I was surrounded by so many successful leaders teaching me what I really needed to know to succeed.  The rest is history from there!  I found my compass.  The key to your success is this: YOU!  Okay, one more thing to add: Your Dream!  Sorry one more thing: Your Commitment.

What do I get from helping you?  I get my dream.  What is my dream? Helping YOU succeed! I make a new friend in YOU!  It is frustrating trying to find a network marketing company and having so many coaches telling you so many different and similar things.  Who do you listen to when it comes to your investment?  Listen to those who are invested in YOU!  Gotta love, "if you want to know the secret or benefit from us we have a special offer tonight: This information would normally cost you $399, but we will give it for $97 if you sign up for this training right now or in next 48 hours."  Watch out!  My cost: Time with you personally, on the phone for F-R-E-E!! No automated service here!
 
What is your struggle on choosing a Network Marketing Company? 

Please share!  I am interested in your comments and this helps me to provide valuable content to you.

Sincerely,

Foy

No comments:

Post a Comment