Sunday, March 25, 2012

Reaching Out

What are you tired of?


1. Working to get more money?
2. Not having enough time with family and friends or taking vacation?
3. Spinning your wheels to get somewhere and end up somewhere else or back at square one?


What am I tired of?


1. Going to work and hearing Rolling Stones play in my head..."I Can't Get No Satisfaction"!
2. Having a promotion I worked for and taken years of work and schooling to be done away with due to politics and find myself in a dead end job.  Yep, got three year to retire and now policies change to try and kick me out, because I broke my wrist at work to get medically boarded.  
3.  Realizing my retirement is not enough to support my family and medical benefits are decreasing and costing more out of my pocket.
4. Seeing my retired parents work all of their life to own nothing as their health is not improving.
5. We make more products that hurt our environment and health.
6. All the negative news of people wanting the government to fix our problems.


What is there to be excited about?

1. A way to be financially free!
2. A way to leverage my time for dollars!
3. A way to make my money grow and set up an inheritance for my children, something my parents and grandparents were not able to do and I had to/will have to inherit their debt.  Not my kiddos!
4. When the church needs money to build,  a child needs help, a family needs assistance, the Boy Scouts needs assistance, or a friend wants to start a business I can answer the call.
5.  The people I am friends with are helping so many people every day.  This team has helped people in areas declared starvation areas.  The business has helped over 200 families earn residual income of six figures.  This business has helped 90 families reach one million dollar incomes in the past 10 years.  Most have seen success at this level in two to three years of building a business with our team.
6. I am living healthier and the disease I was diagnosed with no longer exists and I can eat anything without an issue.  My wrist healed in two months earlier and no surgery required on the nerve or tendons.  That medical review board has been canceled! 
7. God is Awesome all the time!  In the Bible it states: God will prosper us!  I am paraphrasing here.  I love working my business and hearing people's testimony of what great things God has done to bless them and led them to do for others!  By the way when God increases your finances be sure to give your 10% to the church.
8. I am able to reach out and help so many people so they can be successful too!  It is not about me as it is about what I can do to help others. What a great feeling!



If you want to be in a place in your life where you can reach out let me know!  Thanks and God bless!!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Foy! I told you I'd be checking out your blog! Your business sounds interesting.

    God Bless,
    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by PJ! If you want to know more let me know and I can share some of the great things we are doing! In the meantime I am glad you visited! Enjoyed reading your blog too and very exciting topics going on there!

    ReplyDelete