Sunday, April 1, 2012

Exciting News

I am so excited and God answers prayer!
What is the BIG news? This week I had a huge decision to make and of course it was not done alone.  My wife and I made the decision and made God the center of it!  We have been praying for a break-through and we actually got it this week.  The hard part was having to let go of my previous business and go with another company.  I followed the lead of my two best friends who are both the top leaders in this new company. This new company has been very successful in North America for eight years, with #1 ratings in the industry.  We are bringing the business to America and on a whole new platform!

What does this mean for you?
I am looking for LEADERS!  If you are the right person, you will work directly with the three of us and the company founder.  This is a Top Position!  Earning potential starting is OUTSTANDING per month.  My friends both left their multimillion dollar businesses to start over with this company.  I am personally looking for Christian lead men and women to build with and really reach out to help so many families that are struggling today.  God has blessed us and I am looking for five people, as front runners, who want a break-through in their lives too! I will focus on these five people to really lead a rewarding lifestyle for their family, while we will touch so many lives. 
This is a rare opportunity!!!!  Come on let's lead the way!!!

Deadline to contact me is: 12 April 2012.  Reaching out to all US and Canadian residents.

Here's my number: 765 210-3588. 
My email is: cox3221@gmail.com.  

Contact me and I will get you the details. We will arrange for you to also meet with the founder and the top two leaders and myself on a one-on-one video conference call to answer your questions. 

We have brought Health and Wellness and Technology together in a way no-one else has done.  Giving people a tool to really enhance their lives all around and lot's of money to be made.  The doctors, nutritionist, naturalists, and fitness experts are amazing with what they offer to the customers and public for free.  

What we offer will be tools doctor's offices and health clubs will be/are now using.  

This is so NEW for us and I will have my website up soon.  I just didn't want to wait to get the word out.    


I am serious about helping you and blessing you as the Lord has opened the doors and blessed my family!

To Your Success,
Foy


   

No comments:

Post a Comment