Monday, April 9, 2012

Exciting Times

Not every day you get a break-through!
I haven't blogged lately since business has been booming!  

Question: 

- If you could have been the first on board when Coca Cola hit the market, what would that have done for your finances?

- If you could have been on board when Microsoft hit the market, how would that have changed your current situation? 


- If you could have won the lottery how would that have changed things for you?

Chance to meet:

- What if you had the chance to meet Bill Gates and learn first-hand about business?

- What if you had the chance to meet Charles Schwab to learn first-hand about investing?

- What if you had the chance to meet Robert Kiyosaki and learn from him?



Reality:
Most people get their advice from people who never have gotten much farther than where they are currently in life.  Take chances on the lottery and spend their last two dollars hoping to make it big to cover their debt.

- Most people have dreams, but settle on less to match their income. 

- Most people are afraid of going after their dreams because it requires making a choice to pursue their dream and settle on accepting where they are and suck it up.

- Most people will hear about Christ and only a few will make it to Heaven.

- Most successful people find someone where they want to be and learn from them and take action to get there.

- Most successful people have a faith system in place and know that God willing they will be able to prosper.  Look at Proverbs 16:3  "Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed." 

I am different and have taken action.  If I can do it what is stopping YOU?

What is my drive - my WHY?

I have two cars that have high mileage and need of repair.  My wife needs surgery soon.  Our boy needs heart surgery we found out this week.  What does all of this spell?  MONEY.  Money doesn't make you happy, but is a necessity to improve our lives and the lives of others. 

I am not rich monetarily; however, I have made friends with some of the most successful men in the United States to learn from them.  I personally called them on the phone and contacted them through the internet to pick their brains.  Two of them have taken me under their wing and are teaching me to help teach others.   I have found a way to break free and get what I need, but I have to help you in your time of need to see the way to your freedom too.  I have to focus on others and not focus on my own needs.  Sounds like something out of the Bible.  What these guys study the Bible and they have prospered on so many levels?  What is it that they are doing that we don't do?  I KNOW!!  One hint: Put God first!  Second hint: Tithe!  Third hint: Help others!

"Help enough people to achieve what they need and you will get what you need." - Zig Ziggler

Let me help you see a way to have more time with your family and make additional income so money is no longer an issue for you and your family.  

In one day I invested $1,500 dollars and in return that week I got it back plus $250.  Now I can do the same thing this week just helping others do the same and I will get $4,000 in return on a monthly investment of $100.  I keep doing this every week/day and teach others to do the same the pot adds up.  The $1,500 was a one-time deposit and got it back already plus some!  What I am doing from now on I will have a yearly income of $200,000 minimum.  I only have 10 people I can bring on board in this early phase of the company.  I have 5 slots left. 


How can this be?  It must be a scam!  No scam...I invested in a multimillion dollar company that is expanding into the United States.  The first to bring the company to the US will be greatly rewarded.  There are only a few slots and it really comes down to who you know.  This window closes soon! 

Thank you Lord for hearing my prayers and blessing me with two friends who have all the money they need, but are doing this business to help all those less fortunate.  They are not snobs that like to take their time on golf courses and live like rich people.  They are role models of people struggling and making a successful life and helping others to do what they have done.  We talk daily on the phone and through the internet.  It is really awesome how God uses people to do great things!  


Foy

 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment